Raising Deaf Kids logo
Raising Deaf Kids: a world of information about children with hearing loss

Search RaisingDeafKids.org


Print this page with Adobe Acrobat.

The Pediatric Audiologist and Hearing Aids

Your child should go to a pediatric audiologist for an audiogram. The audiogram will tell you more about his hearing loss. He will need his hearing aids checked then too. Read these pages to find out when to get your child's hearing tested and how the audiologist can help your child with his hearing and hearing aids.

A pediatric audiologist is very important

  • They have the most experience working with deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
  • They can best answer your questions about your child's deafness.
  • If your child has a hearing loss, he needs to go to a pediatric audiologist.

Find out more:

Last updated:

About Us I Site Map I Search I Feedback I Privacy


National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
© 2001-2004, Deafness and Family Communication Center or its affiliates